Man pre buying questions

• Ok, we are desperate for a larger photo frame to replace ours that has broken  I'm considering the 17" frame, but the cost is daunting, so I want to be sure of how some things work before we buy.

1.  Since we are replacing a frame, we have over 5000 photos to transfer, without a USB slot, how would that be done easily.  This is my most major concern

2.  Once that's done, does the frame have a motion detector and if so how long can it be set to turn on?

Thanks for any help

• It sounds like you're looking into our 17" Cozyla photo frame, and I'm here to help clarify your concerns to ensure it fits your needs perfectly.

1. Photo Transfer without a USB Slot: Transferring over 5000 photos might seem like a daunting task without a USB slot, but there's a convenient solution. You can upload your photos to a Google Photos album and then synchronize this album with your Cozyla frame. This method offers flexibility and ease, allowing you to manage your photos from both a computer (via photos.google.com) and a smartphone's Google Photos app. This approach not only simplifies the initial transfer of your vast photo collection but also makes future additions and management of your photos straightforward.

2. Motion Detector and Frame Activation: While the Cozyla frame does not come with a motion detector, it is equipped with a light sensor that serves multiple functions. This sensor adjusts the screen's brightness based on the surrounding light conditions to provide the best viewing experience. Additionally, it controls the frame's power status in three distinct ways: reacting to environmental light, adhering to a selected sleep schedule, or a combination of both. This flexibility allows you to tailor the frame's operation to best suit your environment and preferences, ensuring the frame is active when you want it to be and conserving energy when not needed.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. We're here to ensure your transition to a Cozyla frame is as smooth and satisfying as possible.