No WIFI networks available during setup from Phone

• I tried to setup my new Cozyla Frame, using my S23Ultra. I connected to the 2.4g network on my phone then connected to the frame. (It took a while for it to connect to the frame). Once connected NO wifi networks were shown to pick, even though I have 2 local 2.4g networks  (single band) setup. I downloaded the app to my S7 5G tablet, turned bluetooth on and connected to same 2.4g network the phone was on, and it found the network immediately and finished setting up.

After I was able to connect to the frame with the phone and add albums.

• Thanks for reporting this bug!  Our R&D team is looking into this now.

• We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while setting up your Cozyla Frame with your S23Ultra. Our research and development team has identified this connectivity issue and resolved it in the upcoming release of our app. We anticipate releasing this update shortly and will notify you as soon as it's available for download. Thank you for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

• Hello Eustacia Green,

Thank you for your patience and for bringing to our attention the Wi-Fi connectivity issue you encountered while setting up your new Cozyla Frame with your S23Ultra. We're pleased to inform you that this issue has been addressed and resolved in our latest app release, version 1.1 20231218.

To ensure a smooth setup experience, please update your Cozyla app via the Google Play Store. Once you've updated the app, the issue with not being able to see available Wi-Fi networks during the setup process should be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding as we continuously work to improve our products and services. If you encounter any further issues or have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.