No sound on videos

• I just purchased two 10" frames on Amazon. I got them set up and syncing with my Google Photos albums. My albums have videos. The frame plays the videos but with no audio at all. I have tried:

• Changing the settings (Mute, Unmute, Automatic) directly on the frame and from the phone app.
    • Adjusting the volume slider on the screen
    • Tapping the Mute Audio/Play Audio button in the upper left of the screen.
    • Tried the above in portrait and landscape modes (which shouldn't make a difference, but you never know)
    • Checked for firmware updates. I already have the latest firmware.

I have never heard a peep from either frame. 

• We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our product. We appreciate your patience and would like to suggest a few steps to help resolve the issue:

1. Testing with a Local Video: Could you please try uploading a local video to the frame. If the video audio button in the upper left of the screen is shown as "Play video sound", click this button to play the sound.  This will help us determine if the issue is related to the video file or the frame itself.

2. Analyzing the Issue:

• If the Local Video Has Sound: If the local video plays with sound, it indicates that the speaker is functioning correctly. The problem may then be related to a specific codec used in certain videos. In this case, we would be grateful if you could share some of the affected video content with us at help@cozyla.com. We are committed to investigating this further and will do our utmost to find a solution.
      • If the Local Video Does Not Have Sound: Should the local video play without sound, it might point towards a possible hardware issue with the frame. In such a situation, please contact our online chat service at www.cozyla.com, or email us directly at help@cozyla.com. We are more than willing to assist you, and if necessary, we will arrange for a replacement.

Your satisfaction is paramount to us, and we are here to ensure that your experience with our product is a positive one. Please do not hesitate to reach out for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.