(No Longer) Disappointed in screen banding on 17" 4:3 frame (Fixed)

• I love the features of the frame and the google photos integration and app are second to none but I must admit to being very disappointed that my photos have banding issues displayed on the frame. Especially the sky. I imagine the bit depth of the display is quite low to show banding as badly as that.

Photos are all high res and high quality but frankly the sky looks terrible on them.

• We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the banding issues in your photos, particularly the sky, on Cozyla Canvas. We are aware of this problem and have been actively working on a solution. Our upcoming software update, which is due to be released in the next few weeks, is tailored to resolve this issue. The update will automatically be applied to your smart frame, aiming to significantly improve your viewing experience. Thank you very much for your patience and continued support!

• Looking forwards to an update ASAP. I am hoping that this is not because the panel is 6 bit color depth and not 8 bit..

•  

We're sorry about the banding issues on your Cozyla Canvas. Rest assured, the frame's capable of displaying 16.7 million colors which is 8-bit per pixel, should ideally prevent such problems. The issue seems to stem from a known software bug, not hardware limitations. We're releasing a fix in this week's software update, which should automatically improve your frame's display.

For a more effective resolution, could you please send us a screenshot of the issue? Your feedback is crucial in helping us enhance your experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have further questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us.

• Hello George. I have just updated my Frame software and I can confirm that the banding issue has been VERY much reduced. I am extremely happy with the difference in image quality and thank you very much for the understanding and responsiveness in getting this issue fixed.