cannot add google photos album

• On my android phone I open Cozyla --> Settings --> Account --> add Google Photos account (myaccount1@gmail.com).   then in the Cozyla "Albums" section I click "Add photos/Album" --> "Connect to Google Photos" and it displays photo albums.  But it displays only albums from another gmail account that I also have on my phone (myaccount2@gmail.com).  It displays no albums from myaccount1@gmail.com that is set/connected in the Cozyla Account settings.   How can I get Cozyla to display ALL albums from all gmail accounts on the phone so that I can then select the desired album?  Is there another way to add albums other than using the phone app as I described above?

• Disregard, all is working now. I deleted the connection, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, rebooted the phone.  Now it shows the album!  

• I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue with adding Google Photos albums to your Cozyla frame. Just to clarify how our system works regarding Google Photos accounts:

Single Google Account Support: For security reasons, our Cozyla app is designed to support one Google account at a time. This ensures that your photo albums and data remain secure and private.

Switching Accounts: If you need to access albums from a different Google account, you can disconnect the currently linked account in the Cozyla app and then log in with the new account. This process should allow you to view and add albums from the newly connected Google Photos account.

No Need for Uninstall/Reboot: Under normal circumstances, you don't need to uninstall or reboot your phone. Simply switching accounts within the Cozyla app should suffice. 

We appreciate your proactive approach in resolving the issue. Our R&D team is also looking into this to better understand and reproduce the issue, ensuring that we maintain our high standards for security and privacy.