How can I activate my gift from Cozyla app to upload photos?

• Activating Your Cozyla Frame Gift and Uploading Photos

Here's how you can activate it and start uploading photos using the My Cozyla app, after you receive it as a gift:

For a Non-touch Gift (activated via sound wave or gift code):

• Download and Sign Up: If you haven't already, download the "My Cozyla" app and create an account.
    • Activate Gift Code: In the app, select "Activate gift code" and enter the Gift code you received. This will make you the owner of the device. You can find this option in several places.  Besides of main page and Device List, you can also find the option by clicking "Gift" at the bottom tab and clicking the top right link named "Activate gift code" as below.

• Find Your Device: The new device should automatically appear in the app. You can also locate it in the "Device List" at the top left corner.

For a Plug-in Gift (preset gift, no setup, no soundwave and gift code needed):

• Share Your Email: Send the email associated with your My Cozyla account to the person who sent you the gift. Your account email can be found here:

• Invite your account and transfer the device to your account: Request the gift sender to add you as a member and transfer the device's ownership to you. They can follow the instructions here: How to Invite Other Members.

Note: If the device is already displaying photos rather than a setup screen, it indicates that it has been set up by the sender. In this case, follow the steps for a Plug-in Gift to gain control of the device. Don't click "It's for me" to setup the device which will always prompt "Cannot find the device" in this case. The device is already setup by the owner.

If you have any questions or need further assistance with this process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Enjoy your Cozyla frame!

• Here is the part the sender need to do to add member and transfer the ownership from support center: 

1) Go to the device settings:

2) Click "Member Management"

3) Click the account who receives the gift.

If the account is not added as a member by the sender, click "add member" and input the email.   

Please note : The recipient need to accept the invitation 

4) Choose "Transfer your device to this member"