Transfer my 17“ Canvas to a Bluetooth Speaker

• I just found I can search my Canvas as "Cozyla XXXXXXX" from my phone's Bluetooth list and connect it as a speaker. 

After connecting via BT, the canvas can play the music from my phone directly.  I feel this feature is amazing for adding a musical touch to the photo slideshows!  But there is no introduction on this feature. It just surprised me!

• Dear Freja,

Thank you for sharing this fantastic tip with the community! We're thrilled to see you exploring and enjoying the versatile features of your 17" Cozyla Canvas.

Your discovery is indeed one of the lesser-known functionalities of the Cozyla Canvas. Using it as a Bluetooth speaker to accompany your photo slideshows can truly enhance the overall experience. It’s a great way to combine visual memories with your favorite music.  It is a small "Easter Egg" which we haven't formally announced. 

We're continuously working on adding more innovative features to our products, and feedback like yours is incredibly valuable. It helps us understand how our users interact with our products and what features they appreciate the most.

If anyone has questions about using their Cozyla Canvas as a Bluetooth speaker or any other features, feel free to ask here. Our team is always ready to help!

Enjoy your Cozyla Canvas, and keep sharing your experiences and tips!