Google Photos Sync Rate and Time change

• Hello

Maybe I am just not finding the settings. I send a 17 inch to my mom in Europe and it is showing my US central time instead of her time zone in central Europe, how can I change that?

Also does the 17 inch picture frame automatically sync google photos album after I add a picture to google photos album or do I have to press the refresh button on the screen each time or inside the app?

If it refreshes automatically what is the interval?

Thank you already for your time and answers. 

• Thank you for reaching out with your questions regarding the Cozyla 17 inch digital picture frame.

1. Time Zone Setting: Currently, the time zone is set automatically during the initial setup process and is based on the location at that time. I understand that this can be inconvenient for gifts sent to different time zones. We have acknowledged this limitation and are actively working on adding a feature that allows users to manually change the time zone from the settings. This update is a priority for our development team and we aim to release it by the end of February. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

2. Google Photos Syncing: Regarding the synchronization with Google Photos, the frame updates the album every 24 hours automatically. However, if you want to see the latest additions to your Google Photos album sooner, you can use the refresh button on the screen or in the app to manually fetch the latest updates. Please note that due to Google's API limitations and necessary format conversions, immediate synchronization is not currently feasible.

Thank you for your understanding, and please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns.

• how can I upload pictures from t thumb drive to the cozyla frame?

• There is a trial version of web portal: portal.cozyla.com. You can login with your MyCozyla app's account and upload the photos from thumb drive.