help, How do I download photos I've uploaded to Cozyla Cloud

• I uploaded 700+ photos to Cozyla and now the device containing the originals has been stolen.  On portal.cozyla.com there is not an option/button to download the uploaded photos.   I see that I can right click each "preview" and then "save image" but that is only a 278k thumbnail.  So, is there a way to download the originals or is getting the thumbnails my only option? thanks.

• Dear Kimberly Harvey,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns about the photo download process from Cozyla Cloud. I understand you've noticed the photos available for download appear to be significantly smaller in size, resembling thumbnails rather than the original high-resolution images you uploaded. I want to provide a clear explanation for this and address your concerns thoughtfully.

When photos are uploaded to Cozyla Cloud, our system automatically creates optimized versions of these images. This optimization process is designed with a few key objectives in mind:

1. Enhanced Performance: By adjusting the file size and resolution of images, Cozyla Cloud ensures faster loading times and smoother display across various devices, including digital photo frames. This is crucial for a seamless viewing experience, especially when accessing a large library of images.

2. Data Usage Efficiency: Smaller, optimized images consume less bandwidth, which is particularly beneficial for users with limited internet plans or those accessing the cloud in areas with restricted internet speeds.

3. Device Compatibility: Different devices have varying display capabilities. The optimized images are intended to provide the best visual experience across all devices, ensuring that your photos look clear and vibrant, regardless of the screen size or resolution.

We understand that these optimized versions might not meet the needs of users looking to use Cozyla Cloud as a backup solution for their original, high-resolution photos. The primary aim of Cozyla Cloud is to facilitate an enjoyable and efficient way to share and display your memories, rather than serving as a comprehensive photo storage solution.

We deeply value your content and understand the significance of preserving your memories in their original quality. Although Cozyla Cloud currently focuses on display optimization, we continuously seek ways to enhance our services and accommodate our users' diverse needs.

Your feedback is crucial to us, and we're genuinely sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We appreciate your understanding and are committed to supporting you in enjoying and sharing your valuable memories through Cozyla Cloud.

If you have any further concerns or need assistance with other features of Cozyla Cloud, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is here to help ensure your experience with Cozyla is as enjoyable and fulfilling as possible.

Warm regards,

The Cozyla Support Team