Bug of Cozyla Album: Occationally the frame will stuck on video or on blackscreen.

• I will need to unplug the device to restart and it will work again.

• I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Cozyla Album frame getting stuck on a video or on a black screen. It's important to us that your experience with our products is smooth and enjoyable, so let's address this issue.

Firstly, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our development team is already aware of the problem and is actively working on a permanent fix. In the meantime, there's a temporary solution that has helped resolve this issue for most users: turning off the "Pair" settings in your frame's menu.

Here's how you can do it:

1. Access the settings menu on your Cozyla frame.
    2. Look for the option labeled "Pair" or "Device Pairing."
    3. Turn this feature off.

This action should help mitigate the issue of the frame getting stuck on a video or a black screen until a software update is released to permanently resolve the problem. Remember, after disabling the "Pair" settings, if you were using paired devices, you might need to adjust how you interact with your frame temporarily.

If the problem persists or if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get back to us. We're committed to ensuring your Cozyla experience is positive, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

• Thanks for the quick response.  It only happens on my Cozyla Album but not my Cozyla Frame and Cozyla Canvas.   I tried to turn off the pair settings on the Album and it seems works.  Looking forward to the permanent solution on it.