new frame gets stuck on a photo. It worked well only one day!

• My 17" brand-new frame gets stuck on the first photo that comes up.  It worked well for only one day!

• If your 17" frame gets stuck during the slideshow, the issue might be due to one of the following reasons:

1. Slideshow Pause Button: The slideshow might have been paused accidentally. Touch the screen to reveal the interactive menu and locate the Play/Pause button (“▶️/⏸”) on the left side of the screen. Pressing this button will allow you to toggle the slideshow between playing and pausing. Ensure that the slideshow is not paused to continue viewing your photos.

2. Slideshow Interval Setting: The slideshow interval might be set to 'OFF', which would prevent the slideshow from advancing beyond the first photo. Adjusting this setting will enable the slideshow to progress normally. You can follow the instructions provided in the link below to set it to a proper value: How to Configure My Slideshow Settings.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, consider restarting the frame, checking for software updates, or verifying the integrity of the storage medium containing your photos. For persistent issues or further assistance, contacting Cozyla's customer support (help@cozyla.com) would be the next recommended step.

• Thank you for the effective solution.  My previous frames did not have a pause button, and mine had inadvertently been touched.  My frame is now working fine.